viernes, 1 de noviembre de 2013

Vespertilio

The thing in the dark cave whispered to the monarch of the land.
-So you think that you could bear my presence, my king?
-I have no doubt about it.
-Then step closer to me, and behold the death on wings...

This one is a pencil sketch on my sketchbook and inked with SAI, due to the recomendations of Aitor I. Eraña and Ioannes Ensis, great artists, bigger beermates and above all, two beautiful human beings.

La cosa en la cueva oscura susurró al monarca del país.
-¿Así que creéis que podéis soportar mi presencia, mi rey?
-No tengo dudas sobre ello.
-Entonces acercaos a mí, y contemplad la muerte alada...

Éste es un boceto a lápiz en mi cuaderno y entintado con SAI, gracias a las recomendaciones de Aitor I. Eraña e Ioannes Ensis, grandes artistas, mejores compañeros de cervezas y sobre todo, dos hermosos seres humanos.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario