lunes, 4 de noviembre de 2013

Obliterast, tomorrow

So, we're almost there, tomorrow I will release the beast and hope to see it grow bigger. Obliterast is an idea that have been with me a few years, and I finally see it going to its proper place: the web.
I cannot help to be a litle nervous, always when you expose your work to the public you leave a part of you unprotected and uncovered, and not everybody will love it, some people will hate it outright.
But it's alright. I never thought that everything I'm doing it's going to appeal to everyone, that's a road that, as an artist, leads to self-destruction. But I believe that it's a story that will like some people, the first of them myself.
For me, it's also something that I have to get out from my guts to show to the world. And I am proud of it. I know also that the style and the appearance of the comic will get better as time goes on, and that's good. I have time and the will to improve, to learn, to make a better story each day. To sharpen my skills as a writer, artist and storyteller.
Time will tell if I make it.
But in the meantime, I hope you enjoy the trip!

You will find Obliterast in English in the following sites:

Obliterast blog - Here in blogspot, the main site, and where I will post more things, articles, illustrations, etc.
Tumblr - Mostly the comic
Smackjeeves - Mostly the comic

And our fanpage in Facebook.

Así que ya casi estamos ahí, mañana liberaré a la bestia y esperaré que se haga más grande. Obliterast es una idea que ha estado conmigo unos cuantos años, y que finalmente la veo ir al lugar que le corresponde: la red.
No puedo evitar estar algo nervioso, siempre que expones tu trabajo al público dejas una parte de ti desprotegida y descubierta, y no le va a encantar a todo el mundo, algunos van a odiarla directamente.
Pero está bien. Jamás creí que todo lo que hago vaya a atraer a todo el mundo, esa es una senda que, como artista, conduce a la autodestrucción. Pero creo que es una historia que le gustará a alguna gente, el primero yo.
Para mí, también es algo que tengo que sacarme de las entrañas y enseñárselo al mundo. Y estoy orgulloso de ello. Se también que el estilo y la apariencia del cómic mejorará con el tiempo, y eso es bueno. Tengo el tiempo y la voluntad para perfeccionarlo, para aprender, para hacer una historia mejor cada día. Para agudizar mis habilidades como escritor, artista y narrador.
El tiempo dirá si lo consigo.
Pero mientras tanto, ¡espero que disfrutéis del viaje!

Encontraréis Obliterast en castellano en las siguientes páginas:

El blog de Obliterast - Aquí en blogspot, el sitio principal, y en donde publicaré más cosas, artículos, ilustraciones, etc.
Subcultura - El comic principalmente.

Y en nuestra página de fans en Facebook.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario