martes, 15 de octubre de 2013

Exercising your creative muscles: Copying from the masters... at the computer.

As I work in Obliterast (due to be released onto the web in November, remenber!), I need a break from time to time. This time, i wanted to exercise myself with something slightly different, so to save time, I tried to work in two areas at the same time: anatomy and drawing with the computer. I copied some hands from the book Constructive Anatomy by George Bridgman, a classic (1920), but still a very good one. This time I decided to do it digitally, working directly on the computer, and I'm pleased with the overall results.

Paint Tool SAI

Mientras trabajo en Obliterast (que saldrá en la red para noviembre, ¡acordaos!), y preparo la inminente edición en papel de Historias de un friki con barbas necesito tomarme un descanso de vez en cuando. Esta vez quería ejercitarme con algo un poco diferente, así que para ahorrar tiempo, intenté trabajar en dos áreas a la vez: anatomía y dibujar con el ordenador. Copié varias manos del libro Anatomía Constructiva de George Bridgman, un clásico (1929), pero aún vigente, y de los buenos. Esta vez decidí hacerlo digitalmente, trabajando directamente en el ordenador, y estoy satisfecho con los resultados del conjunto.

Paint Tool SAI

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario